We want to engage people who live and work in Oxford in a conversation about the future of our city. We have broken the draft vision down into five broad themes to help frame and simplify that conversation.
- Work and learning – your work, your business, the economy, education, the universities
- People and community – you, your family and your community
- Built and natural environment – your home, your street, green spaces, buildings in the city, the climate
- Transport and connectivity – your travel in and around the city
- Culture and leisure – your enjoyment of the arts and leisure activities